ART WEALTH MANAGEMENT RESOURCES
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Tang Art Advisory and One Art Nation (“We”, “Us”) have produced the Art Wealth Management Course (the “Course”) with the intention of giving participants in this Course (“You”) a better understanding of art as an asset class.
2. This Course covers basic principles about the art market, art pricing, legal issues related to art, art investment and art financing that may be helpful for you to know about when advising your clients with an interest in art.
3. Based on survey results, we have incorporated the topics you told us you want to hear about. This Course focuses on art wealth management and does not include information about other passion assets, such as gold, jewelry or cars.
4. This Course is not an exhaustive list of all art-related issues that come up in the course of collecting or investing in art. You or your client may run into other issues that you may need to know about and you always need to do your own due diligence before getting involved with the art market.
5. This Course is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute tax or investment advice. This Course should not be taken as advice for or against buying art whether for enjoyment or for investment purposes; whether through an art fund or directly. This Course does not provide advice for or against art lending or other forms of art finance.
6. The Course does not provide legal advice nor should any information we disseminate be taken as legal advice. No lawyer – client, advisory, fiduciary or other – relationship is created between Us or any of the contributors on this course, and any person accessing or otherwise using any of the materials in this Course.
7. We have taken every reasonable effort to ensure that the information provided in this Course is accurate and up-to-date. Please note that the Course may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time, without prior notice (including after an order has been submitted).
8. This Course relies on information from 3rd parties (i.e. resources, course lecturers) for which we cannot guarantee accuracy. For example, we have included a list of resources with each Module. The fact that we have included these resources does not mean that we endorse these resources, the companies or individuals that created them or the services those companies or individuals provide.
9. The opinions expressed in the Course by the course lecturers are not necessarily those of Tang Art Advisory and One Art Nation.
10. Tang Art Advisory and One Art Nation will not be liable (jointly or separately) for any damages, losses or causes of action of any nature arising from any use of any of the materials in this Course.
11. As a wealth manager, financial advisor, private banker or family office professional you need to comply with the laws and regulations of the jurisdiction(s) in which you operate. This Course is US-focused and laws and regulations affecting art transactions or the operation of a business outside of the US may differ from the topics we discuss in the Course.
12. The Course consists of five pre-recorded modules, accessible to you online, at any time after you enroll in the Course. You are also entitled to participate in one live session with the Program Lead to ask questions you may have as a result of viewing the modules. Please note that enrolling in the Course does not provide you with unlimited access to the Program Lead’s time during or after you participate in the Course.
13. Refunds are not given as a matter of course and if requested, the decision whether or not to do so is entirely at our discretion.
14. Discounts may be offered at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to amend or discontinue our Discounts at any time.
15. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason. We reserve the right to make any modifications to our website, including terminating, changing, suspending or discontinuing any aspect of the website at any time, without notice. We may impose additional rules or limits on the use of our website. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of our website will mean that you agree to any changes. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our website or for any service, content, feature or product offered through our website.
16. Nothing in this Course may be reproduced without the express written consent of Tang Art Advisory and One Art Nation. Course Content: All Rights Reserved. © Tang Art Advisory 2017-18. Presentation and Design: All Rights Reserved. © One Art Nation 2017-8.
17. If you have any questions about the Course please email firstname.lastname@example.org.