Speaker(s): Christine Bourron
March 2020: What data tells us about the Impact of Covid-19 on the art market
Pi-eX analyses historical auction sales trends to understand the impact Covid-19 has been having on the art market as of end of March 2020.
In this webinar, Founder Christine Bourron answers the critical questions:
- What trade data is available in the art market?
- What was the state of the art market before Covid-19?
- What impact has Covid-19 had on the market as of end of March 2020?
- What is next for the art market?
- Pi-eX Blog: https://pi-ex.mybigcommerce.com/blog/
- Pi-eX Quarterly Report Summary: Q1 2020 https://pi-ex.mybigcommerce.com/macro-results-at-top-3-auction-houses-worldwide-q1-2020-summary/
- Pi-eX First Quarter Reports: 2007 - 2020 https://pi-ex.mybigcommerce.com/auction-reports/annual-quarterly-monthly-reports/quarterly-reports/first-quarter/
- Pi-eX March Reports: 2007 - 2020 https://pi-ex.mybigcommerce.com/auction-reports/annual-monthly-reports/monthly-reports/march-reports/
Christine Bourron is the CEO of Pi-eX. Founded in 2014, Pi-eX is a London based, FCA regulated, financial broker dealer, focusing on Fine Art market research and Fine Art‐based financial instruments. Pi-eX’s mission is to help art stakeholders better understand and manage risk and volatility in the fine art market. As a financial advisor, Pi-eX offers primary research as...