Speaker(s): Elysian McNiff Koglmeier
Collection Management: Certainty During Uncertain Times
We're living during a complicated time—a global pandemic, recession, rise of natural disasters, civic unrest.
It is more important now than ever to have your art collection in order. Like museums and art galleries, art collectors need to take care of their valuable collections. Collectors and art advisors are flocking to online collection management tools as they try to control what they can control
Art management tools help check and record documentation for insurance purposes. They also preserve it all in case anything were to happen unexpectedly such is fire or theft.
Elysian Koglmeier Shares Her Experience with Collection Management
Elysian Koglmeier has seen the best and the worst of art collection management. Along with basic collection management best practices, she’ll share cautionary tales. She'll help you avoid risks like theft, conflicts like infighting, and the sad story of your collecting legacy landing in a garage sale.
This webinar will give you the tools and information needed to protect and preserve your art collection.
Participants will learn:
- How to digitize your art collection
- What information is worth saving
- Ways to streamline insurance, accounting & estate planning
- Collaborative strategies for working with your art advisors and other art professionals
- Collection management best practices and common pitfalls to avoid
- The Essential Guide to Collecting Art eGuide: https://www.artworkarchive.com/guides/essential-guide-to-collecting-art
Elysian McNiff Koglmeier
Elysian McNiff Koglmeier is Head of Growth for Artwork Archive, an online art inventory management system for artists, collectors and organizations. Elysian works with individual collectors, art advisors, galleries and collecting institutions to organize and manage their artworks. You can find her collector-focused educational content